La Di Da

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jusco . again . haha.

Hello~~Everyone~~=]

Haha. Maybe that is the last time I went Jusco in this holidays? ehem.
haha~~xD
Yesterday I went Jusco~For buying something~~
My mom already hope to went there since last week~Just always no chance to do that~
We bought some things~~But it's lesser than usual~~xD
I have got my new bedsheet~~^^ plain colour~~I think it will suit with my new bed~~=D
And bought some groceries or household nessecities~
That's all~Can you believe it? haha...xD
And least plastic bags now~Yesterday we just got 1 plasticbag~
Brought 1 bag to pack things there~~kaka~~

Photos here~~I love my clothes~~xD ROMP shirt+RA jacket~~XD
Actually take photos is because of my shirt~~hahahahah~~xD lols~
Thinny skinny boom! ==
Shirt~~~~x) LOVE SHAPE = my symbol~~wakaka~~xD

In a blurr~~haha~~
Clearer~~x)


I'm quite annoyed with my messy hair~It's so unmanageable!
Haiz...I think I better go to saloon again.
Or just cut it off. become shorter...
Haha...Just want a hairstyle that is suit for me and also more manageable~=]
Hope~~Really hope I can go to saloon again! pls~~x) haha...
And my fringe also have came into longer..haha..
It's time for saloon~~haha~~>< xD

New year soon~~^^ whoaaaa~
Happy New Year everyone~~xDD

Lazy yeong~~Yesterday sick...Sorethroat until headache~~Do you heard before? haha.
Sick got 1 benefit finally~~Haha~~That is can make me go to bed earlier~~haha~~xD lols.
So today woke up earlier liao~~xD ^^

No comments: