La Di Da

Monday, December 7, 2009

Midvalley & The Gardens

Yesterday I went to Midvalley with my parent~~
Actually the main cause is to visit the Modern home and lifestyle fair~~xD
Reached there , the christmas decoration is beautiful~~^^
And we went to Food Court to eat and went into the fair~~
Yesterday Midvalley have many peoples~~xD
I feel a bit boring about the fair~~haha~~But daddy and mummy want see~~
After visiting , we went food court and ate korean food~~xD I pick de~
Then went back there again and bought delicooker~~hahah~~
I scare after brought it here , I will touch it and....xD
Won't de won't de~~control myself~~=]
Hahah~~I will post up my photos later~~
And I have cut my hair at x-cut above~~haha~~
Just okay I think~~=] and they can gift us the comb~~xD
But I dint take...== haha~~cause im not greedy~~xD

Midvalley~~^^
Modern Home & Lifestyle fair~~xD
The Gardens~~=D

Took photos after came back~~

Today is my birthday o~~^^
Happy Birthday to me~~Happy Birthday to me~~Happy Birthday to Xinney~~Happy Birthday to me~~^^
Thanks to my families and friends for greeting me~~^^
Bye~~

Wish HAPPY & HEALTHY~~^^

No comments: