La Di Da

Monday, December 14, 2009

Photo Story~=D

Last few days , I didn't play computer at all~
Feel proud of myself haha~~xD

I also have almost forgotten my trips in those days~
Maybe I just stayed at home for some days?

Ahaha~~But I must have gone out between those days~~=]

Just see the photos and rememberised~~=]
Erm...I think I just went out on Friday?
Ya. I went to KLCC~~

We first parking at the mahuadasha~
We have ate and pray in Deng Pi An temple
in KL.
And then my mommy went to bank , while w
e sketching a mini exhibition about Malaysia's Chinese~
After that just drove car and went to KLCC~~~
Shop shop shop~~~walk walk walk~~~
Isetan , Kinokuniya , Parkson , ..................
I have bought a small black jacket without slee
ve~~xD
Ate bento as dinner~~And I found the Petroscienc
e has the science of musical!
I hope next time can go in to see it~~=]

Next , nothing . haha~

These are the pictures I took when I'm on the way~^^

Christmas~~^^

Parkson~~~

And Saturday~~
I went to Jusco after my English class~~
Hahaha~~=D

Small cute bear there~~^^ gifted after renew member card~



THE END ^^

Lastly ,



MUST BE HAPPY! ^^v

No comments: