Timesquare and Kam Ho~~Two shopping centre that is also the center of the new generation~
And many young generation all gather at these two places~
Such a great attraction to the modern new generation~Entertainment , Shopping , Dating...
And much more.
Haha~~I'm not doing advertisement on those buildings~haha~~
I also not really like those places because of too complicated and have a huge crowd of peoples that is came from everywhere or densely populated .
But I don't hate them . =D
Yesterday , I have followed my parent to go there~
We just parking at Timesquare and walked to Kam Ho from there~
Dressed up , tied up my hair , cute little pony tail.
Prepared , went into car , but , my dad went toilet . ==
Sorry here~Just a small phrase that is for fun~xD
In the journey , I felt so uncomfortable . maybe I have "dizzy in car" again~~haha~
We reached , I got off of dad's car earlier in the carpark because of my illness~
Mommy accompany with me~
We went up to the lobby hall~Have a stage there~
Cute christmas house and decoration aww~snowman and snowball~>< And a huge Christmas tree out there that can spin~haha~
But the stage have a performance~That is really rock n roll!! 0oo0
And very very loudly! == Sang Christmas songs~That is too rock and noisy~Just screaming~== I don't know larh~It's too loudly for me~And louzy also~~haha~
My parent more hate that~They keeping critic and complain~xD =='''
We walked through the bridges and walked to Kam Ho~~=]
As I have expected , always been fulfilled of huge crowd of peoples~
But luckily not that stern.
I just followed my parent~accross the "complicated street"~xD And went into Parkson~
Already renovated and be broader and longer~
But Parkson already not located at the base level~ Now it looks more neat and pretty~~=D
I'm glad for the "new Parkson" now~~xD We shopping there~For buying new clothes~
But I didn't saw what I want~=] Not my choice~xD
Or I don't have mood to buy~~kaka~~
Then , ate dinner at 5th floor~Forgotten the restaurant's name~haha~
Not bad~~You all also can go try~~=] *advertise again. == haha.
Then shop and find something for my brother for awhile in Parkson again .
After that , we went to see shoes outside the Parkson .
Daddy also brought us to go to my cousin's---XinYan's shoes shop . This one I can advertise~xD My cousin's shoes shop~But no signboard and name outside their shop de~~==
There just sell some highheels or something else~Maybe not really suit for us?. haha.
Next , we went back to TS and we saw ROMP .
So we went into there and have a look~~xD
After walked for awhile and bought some Japanese snacks~
We went down to carpark , paid parking fees and find my dad's car according to the photos of parking icon he has taken.
( Because me and mommy has got off of car earlier ) Exit-ing from carpark area . Jam. == And then reached home~~=D
Huhaha~~So long right ? xD Finally today I have topped up!! yay~~^^v
But today didn't go to English class~Missed(this miss not that miss xD) it~ Haha~~haha~~haha~~Laughing is good~Happy also the same~=]
So~~~~~~~~~~~classic phrase again buddy~xD
CHEER UP AND BE HAPPY~~~=D
Photos that I took few days ago and add up photos yesterday~~=]
No comments:
Post a Comment