La Di Da

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thinking thinking~~

Thinking thinking~~Actually really don't want to think so much so much~~
Hahahaha~~
Thinking of want to cut a pretty layer short hair? hmmm~~ o 0 O
Short hair....Not bad geh~~haha~~xD New try~~hahah~~
But I didn't take action~~And have to see my mommy got go saloon or not~~kaka~~

And then thinking of?? Many much things~~
I think i better don't think too much~~Or I will really get mad~~hahah~~
AM I MAD?? kaka....xD

Recently , I really naughty and hot-tempered...
To my parent larh..Sorry...But I really really hot-tempered! ==
And don't want sleep early~~haha...xD
Yalah..I know~~I have already go into the teen range~~hahah~~
And I'm really lazy for doing work...hahah...
Maybe it is HOLIDAYs cause or teenager's temper...== haha...
Whatever~SORRY too much~~=]
But sorry...I can't control also~~xDD

Yesterday night chatting with Elaine through homephone~~
After came back from Mathematics tuition~~=D
We talk about many things~~haha~~secret hoh~~xD
And Mathematics tuition got many homework in holidays~~And so funny~~hahah~~
But we so lazy one~~xD
Hahah~~xD

I want watch drama~~~~~~~~~~xD

Lalala~~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~~xD
Have two weeks more from start schooling~~==
hahah~~Whatever~~
Hope can go PLAYYYYYYYYYYY~~xD
& Just ending with my "golden phrase"~haha~~xD


CHEER UP & BE HAPPY!! ^^

No comments: