Huh.......
Really a damn=X exam...haha...
It's my own fault la...coz never do revision before the exam in the holiday...
haha...But maybe is a miracle...I have finished the revision of sejarah and geo and khb and oso science...== so tiring...huh...
I woke up early to study...OMB...
And my dad said the electric bill will be expensive bcoz of me..==''
haha...Next time won't be like that d lah...Next time will hardworking a bit...haha...XP
HOOO~~~~Finally the exam have gone~~~~
Whether my maths get 56 and not fail like teacher said..
Weird teacher...==
Nasib my tears never gone out from my eyes...
just in the eyes only...coz FAIL leh...It's terrible...hehe...=P
Ppl that get Fail don't be sad lah...I know the feelings got fail now...
hehe...But fortunately we have one more chance mah~~(The last exam)
ADD OIL for ALL~~^^
I think I have grown up a bit in going through all the things...
About friends...and family...
erm...Now just keep thinking...
Thinking of myself and try to change...
en en...=]
Thanks for my family and friends...
To be my belove...=]
No comments:
Post a Comment