After I came back from my piano class and ate dinner,I follow my mom and dad went to hospital Petaling to visit my Tang yi zhang~~That's my mom's tang sister's husband~~
Huhh...Boring...coz they are chatting...==
I have bought a Cottage Fries there...For clear up boreness...
After that, finally they want to leave already...=D
And then went to the Natural Cafe near there to eat dinner~~
I have ordered a baked cheese rice...^^''' and a tong shui...
after dinner, we went back...with boreness...==
We have passed Midvalley on the road...But can't go in~~T^T
Haha....That's my today...
My plan have never realised because have went out...
And this journey is full of boreness...hahaha...xD
These are the photos that I have taken~~=P
I have promised myself to change my individual...
But maybe nobody will trust me...
Never mine...I will proved to all of you!
ADD OIL~~^^v
1 comment:
Pic lenq lenq ^^
Post a Comment