Today I have invited Shaly to go for the celebration of mooncake festival at a temple~~
Unfortunately Ting can't go...emm...
If want to know more about the celebration, u all also can go see Shaly's blog~~
www.peerlessdevil.blogspot.com
We have chat a lot in this meeting~~^^
And also play card...haha...In a temple...=P ==
As usual, we have 猜灯谜~~
We have won 3 presents each~~hehe..
But some of the answer have given tips~~=P
After have dinner,we went in the卧佛殿 to enjoy the performance and got our presents~~
After that, we carried the lantern and walked along the road around the place and back to the temple~~
Then play candle~~haha...=P
Then go yumchar follow the adult~~
The restaurant's food is so expensive!! Maybe it is special...
After went out from there,the adults started to talk...
Sienz...Then we have a sit and chat and opened the present to see~~
Haiz...Just ok lo~~hehe...
Appreciate appreciate~~^^'''
We went back by 11pm, 12 am~~hehe...
I watched some tv programme , bath and sleep~~
That's all~~ But fun~~
Thanks to Shaly~~Muacks~~haha...
I'm happy that night~~
No comments:
Post a Comment