Today really a fantastic day~~hahax~~XD
I got 86 marks in B.M.!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!But it's true!!XD
Wow~~~and Hamsa get 90 marks!!!Ohhhhhhh~~~~wow~~~~
86 marks!!!and yen theng also get 86 marks!!
wow~~~~this bm exam is just ringkasan,pemahaman ringkasan and karangan bergambar only...and we also have do preparation before the exam...
cause we know the title...haha...
So great!!!I really very very happy!!!XD
Maybe many ppl also get good result I think~~^^
And my other results are:
Sejarah~ 76/78 marks~~(A! Before I never get A and just C and B..^^)
Geografi~76 marks~~(already "tui bu" abit..but also A~ get A I already happy~~^^)
Maths~ 56 marks~~(haha...The worst marks from before until now~~XD huu...Xinghao is C~This subject must study harder and IMPROVE more!=D)
Chinese~78.5 marks~~(haha...just ok...Luckily get A...haha...^^have to improve more~)
B.M.~86 marks~~(The highest marks among all subjects now~~haha...^^)
Huu...Almost are 70++ now...En!! Have to IMPROVE more more more and STUDY harder!!^^
ADD OIL YO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\^^/ADD OIL~~~~
But I will rest awhile first....
When I have rested well and have energised,I will start my plan!!!
Huh....Whether it is hard and tiring,but we have no choice...
Because...We are students...hehe...
Add oil bah~~=] =P
Today have science test for soal selidik...erm...
Have two different paper:1 is English language; 1 is bilingual...
Erm...I have bilingual paper...Just ok~~haha...
so wuliao~~hehe...XP
And I scare next year will arrange pupils into different class...
Haiz....Hope the situation is not that bad la...
Ermm...
No comments:
Post a Comment