La Di Da

Thursday, September 24, 2009

♥ New~~

Yay~~I have changed the template~~xD
It is refreshness? ya, maybe.
Cute right? And pink~~
Full of cuteness and specialty~~
Im changing my personality also~~
So~~All NEW~~
Lets receive it~~^^

HOW TO USE THIS

Have you saw the buttons at the right above there?
Have " PROFILE", "JOURNAL","TAGBOARD","AFFILIATES" and "CREDITS"~~
You can click it to go in to different place of my blog~~
PROFILE---I have wrote a complete profile of me~~Can go to read it~~^^
JOURNAL---Click this to show my blog post~~
TAGBOARD---Click this for chat box and give a comment there~~Thanks~~^^But no force~~
But remember to click the TAGBOARD again after put ur messages~~^^
AFFILIATES---Click this for link to another blog~~
CREDITS---This show the designer of the template~~

Hope you can surf my blog easily like that~~^^

Yay~~New~~All new~~
Or maybe I will change template always~~
Haha....=P
Thanks for visit~~^^

A good mood after change all~~
Try to change~~
So try to be happy and "open" myself~~
Haha...^^

No comments: