I went to Petaling Road~~"chee cheong kai"~~
I didn't want to go before...But my dad forcing...==
Ok lo...At house have a bit wuliao...
I wore a long tee and a skirt...== looks like...
Reached there, I saw many shops that have many cute dolls~~><
After park our car,we began to walk~~haha...=P
Have a look of a shop full of dolls and bags~~
Past through Chee cheong kai, and have a lohanguo drink~~
Reached place that they really want to go...A buddhism shop~~
Have sell books,CD and others that related to Buddhist...
My dad find his CD...
After waiting(me),we went back to chee cheong kai ,buy fruits...
They still want to find a "shop"...But unfortunately it's closed every tuesday~~
Actually is luckily for me maybe...hahaha...sorry Buddha...=P
We went back to the doll shops area~~That is also our car park area~~
Went into the another doll shop...nothing special...
Went to the shop that we have went in before,my mum likes a sheep doll~~
Actually it's cute also~~She wanted a blue 1 but out of stock...
So she bought a cutee pink sheep doll~~xD
I saw a really fat dolphin or whale doll...== pink...but cute ha~
And a white cute small seal~~Cute yarh~~^^
There have member de yo~~Have member card de yo~~lols..
I have be its member~~I have my first own card~~yay~~haha...xD
have 15% discount o~~who else want to buy sth there can borrow the card from me and go buy~~have discount also~~
And 7 days before and after the card owner's birthday,have 30% discount~~wooooo~~
haha...I want to have a pay for advertisement liao~~lols..haha...
the shop big o~~have 3 storey~~
2nd storey have accesories, wallet, and others...
3rd storey have many many many morgir or other bags and accesories~~
Huh...Then go Yan gei find cd again...==
The YAN GEI so old~~wah~~
Old colour old fragrance~~lols...haha...
So "ancient"...^^'''
So hard to see this type of shop leh...
My dad said this shop have opened since he was young...
So you could think how old is that shop...
Then when walked back to the car,we saw mcdonald...
I like its apple pie,so dad and mom brought me go in and eat~~
After that,we went to Tian Yian restaurant to have dinner and back home~~
That's all~~^^
I have changed my background and changing me...
Pls give comment ya~~thanks thanks~~^^
Later upload all photos I have taken in the holidays at here~~
Bye~~Good night all~~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment