Last night, my mom angry...
Haiz...All my fault...Sorry...It's my fault...T^T
And hope mom and second bro will back to normal~~Like a mom and son...not enemy...
Haha...Because of last night my mom late sleep...So I also sleep lately...
I don't know when I slept but I know it is really late already...
I read book last night...
I dreamed~~A weird dream~~
Recently I always dream about next year~~Form 3...
Maybe I worry and scare...Actually nothing fear...I know it...But just worry...
And I slept until 12noon++...Sleepy~~
I dreamed about~~~The first day schooling next year that I already Form 3...
Then we go into our class...And so confuse...3 different classes gather in that classroom...
And I met Elaine,Theng and other pupils...And actually im not in that classes...so confuse...
I'm in the fifth or fourth class I think in my dream...
I cried out...And I heard some boys said:"You see...I said she will cry..."and other words like that...huh...
And I tell my dad about i have gone in what class with the tone of crying...And then I also met Hamsa...She's in the first or second class...And Veena also...
After that I keep go in the wrong classes...
And the teachers there o~~So great excitement and warmth?fervour?...==
I have dreamed Cikgu Ng,Suraya,Maizatul...And who else?...
And some people or teacher said something and appeared subtitles...==
And finally I have gone in my real class...I saw Pikachiu teacher that is my primary skul teacher in my class! == And I saw a blur picture of a girl passed by me and it is Yin...
Then I have a seat...And.....The end maybe...
My mom come in and I have woke up from my dream...
Huhhhh...Scary...Luckily it's just a dream...
Huuu.....HAiz...
Haha...Weird dream....
And I found my Cottage Fries have dissapears!!!
Haiz...Maybe mum have been hide it at somewhere...I din find it...
I tell my dad~~And he bring 2 potato chips for me~~=P
I'm not justa "crying pack", im also a gluttonous girl~~haha...xD
I have known what I want to buy when shopping now~~
haha... I want buy clothes like T-shirt , a girly "coat", a straight cut jeans,a suitable shoes~~
And something else~~
Whatever~~
My mummy less angry now...
emm emm...
No comments:
Post a Comment