Today evening,I went to Kuala Lumpur~~xD
Dad park his car at Kam Hor and then we walked to Pavilion~~
Woohoo~~Have many tourists~~
When reached Pavilion,great feelings~~^^
Feel like I'm a tourist~~haha...
In front of Pavilion have a beautiful small fountain that is like three bowls and have hibiscus pattern on it and it will change colour depend on its light~~
I have took photographs~~Later upload to this blog~~^^
Pavilion is a beautiful building also~~
After went into the buiding,we went to the food court and have dinner~~
Mom promised me to treat me korean cuisine~~xD
I have ordered a 韩式炒年糕~~Yum yum~~
Mom ordered 韩式 unique claypot rice~~emm~~
It has gift us a miso soup and kimchi for each of these~~
Dad ordered fried kuei tiao from other stalls~~
emmmm~~Yum yum~~年糕 so q~~Love it~~^^
Then,mom wanted to buy bread at Lavender~~and I bought 2 donuts in J.CO~~
After bought that all,we went upstairs to shop~~xD
Shopping~~Yay~~I already hope it from yesterday~~haha...
Went to Bata to buy shoes and use up the voucher that I won~~
And went to girl shop and gift shop like SnJ~~
I bought a gift for Nicole at Birthday Bears stalls~~
Cute also o~~Although expensive~~Mini and meaningful and you can wear the cloth on it~~
Makes that I want to buy for myself too but i never do it...
Because I just realise how cute it is after I leaved there...haha...and it's expensive mah...so cannot buy more~~haha...=P
Surprise~~won't say about it too much~~haha...
Shhh...Keep secret o~~haha...
Then,my dad want to yum char~~
so went to food court and went to the Toast Box stalls~~
I ordered a thick toast with butter and milo...
It's stupid to order it...In the beginning,feel yum...
Then after ate 3rd or 4th pieces...Yulks!! so greasy!!
Haiz...why food that i ordered always so glossy...hehe...
When we finished all the food and tea, already so late...
The sky already covered by darkness...
But the fountain is still beautiful~~wow~~
Dad and mom took photographs and we walked back to the car park area at Kam Hor~~
I enjoyed the journey of walking and the scene at night~~
The light there and the activities there~~
Some full of entertainment and relax~~Still have many tourists o~~
Haha...^^
We reached the car park and ride cars and went back~~
That's the end of this one night journey~~haha....
I have bought a shoe, a present....
But I never buy key chain that I want~~Because can't find it...haha...
That's all for today~~So many posts~~haha...xD
Good night~~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment