Just planned to go badminton with Daddy , and dear .
But can't =( cause daddy want go tuition ler==
My holidays = playing computer ==
♥THURSDAY
Played badminton . It's so long time ago haha.
I now feel that I'm so weak now.
So , this year
start ♥FREAKING SPORTS!!! ♥ XDD
Daddy got taught me something , and my action slow. ==
And , weak XP
I will practise more and more ;)
After finished , have a break , went buy ice-cream =d
And I realized that I'm almost fainted , maybe because of starving?
I saw my lip represented fair colour . o.o
Energising . =) Ice-cream ♥
Hope next time can go again! Everyweek , best! haha XD
♥FRIDAY
Actually planned go swimming .
And we have dressed and went 2 stadiums . But they just will opened at 2p.m.==
We went there early in the morning at about 9/ 10 am
ish. boring day again. =p
(and I need a new swimming suit ">.<" that old one isn't fit me so , i have been taller now == that's really waste of money for bought that old one haix )
♥SATURDAY
O.O forgotten saturday part x) sorry=P
As usual , I went for piano class at noon.
Woke up and go haha. 12noon xP
Teacher said my fingers not so strong , and for turkish march, btw Im haven't handled it thoroughly , later nervous somemore. ==
So I changed to Pachabel Canon In D! hiahia. =)
The song which most okay and I have handled it even can memorised since long ago. x)
Luckily luckily! =)
Oh yeah! Today I DIDN'T play computer!!! muahahhaa.
Congratulation! heehee~xP x)
Evening , went PAVILION!
But not really nice hehe. =)
Even nice is because can go out! haha. =)
But got uncomfortable before that .
dang dang! ♥PAVILION♥
ate something simple . And I want buy something but mommy not let . She always said I follow the others. haiz.. Spoiled mood and walked.
I more prefer walked alone if like that , and my mind is really messy recently. =)
♥Sunday
Oh my~~ Today's last day of holidays! x)
I will missu ya~hols~XD
♥Monday
Misunderstand and confusing situation finally appeared .
But solved^^
Wish u all sweet and happy everyday ;D
Maybeh , I can continue with this to make myself recovered faster . v^^v +u+u!
Confident needed♥
Today reopened school , first day . ;D
And Thursday will held Sports Day somemore . Aha. =p
Nice day. =) ♥
and Keisha sh came my house ha. =)
Thanks . Byee. Freak yo! o(n.n)o
♥ RED began recently
No comments:
Post a Comment