La Di Da

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exam are going to end up ;D

Yay^^v Tomorrow is the last day of exam this time ^^
=PP after that is-------HOLIDAYS!!!^^ muahaha . I can rest ler =D
Hope can go out and play =D

Erm. Today I got English result =)
76% x) huuu.... ngam ngam hou A

Other subjects . emmmm... dunno~ =P

I'm thinking of what songs should I choose . (majlis anugerah perform)
In two weeks time , I can't choose a tougher song like so fast de .
Any idea? but got teacher suggested the song dun so sad larh, cheerful a bit =)
And my outfit , have to be sopan . How ? lols.
But I'm sure is dress . x)
Exciting ;D
And teacher today said my performance is about 4 minutes . omg .
nvm nvm x)

+u+u^^ tomorrow last day gambateh!!
for kh =P all the best =D

Recently , i'm "half" exhausted .
My face also not look so healthy XD haha.
panda eyes are the serious one .
My eyes so tired. =)
Don't worry , my dear eyes , later holidays must will give u enough rest! ^^ =P

Lately , heard a song of a drama , so nice x) duet singing .

Okay , I have to study now . Byee. =)

Miss you...x)

No comments: