MIDVALLEY ♥
Ha, Ha. My daddy fetched me and mommy to go there .
Just shopping! o(n.n)o
And my main point is : CUT my hair =P
*Education Exhibition , many ppl =D
We strictly went to x-cut . lols .
I told the hairstylist just cut without layer , and she asked me 1 inch or like that, 1.5?
=_____= okay lorh. I chose 1.5 =P
yay, cut jor. (actually can be shorter geh , until shoulder arh mah x))
geng? XD many mushroom zei lols. ;D
We went yum char after cut hair . Mommy also got cut o, looks better ;D
We went 2 stalls to have tea time==
!st, Nyonya stalls . I ordered this . And they don't have eggs, give me two plates lorh==
Then kopi panas also dunno, give us got ice geh== ish
2nd , Don't know what what what geh .
Like chinese geh tea shop gem larh .
Sold half-boiled eggs , coffee, chee chiong fun and bread others others.
Lols. Went upstairs , just realized that we already reached The Gardens XD
Pusing balik XD
Went JUSCO nia , and I bought Orange Sorbet bag! XD
For school bag geh =D
Nice nice~ Pink + a bit black + white geh x)
Then , we went to Food Court , ate again, dinner time =P
But I just shared with them .
And then then after that , Home Sweet Homeeee. ♥
TOday morning took this =)
Whatever la . I don't want to care it ler.
I'm stupid before, now I'm cleverer , than u. ;P
Erm. Just very good friends . =)
To see more , www.wretch.cc/blog/xin951207
maybe lah. But if dint see , next time bah XD
Hey Yo. Byee all.
I don't want to affect my mood now ;D
Family and friends , muacks! XD
Freak , ♥peace v^^v
No comments:
Post a Comment