La Di Da

Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 days

Hi~~haha^^

FRIDAY
Woohoo~~ today ended our 1st time exam this year kaka XD
KH I didn't do complete revision == cincai only larh x)
After tuition, plan to go pm . =)
But many thing changed , so we four ppl can't meet and go yum char ler.
(actually I'm also not sure whether my mom let me go alone anot geh. =))
Nevermine larh^^
Next time o , YongYi , Dear lin and Sweetheart Keisha ^^ hope I can bah. =)
Very short story , but many photos == paiseh XD i love myself o~=D

TODAY---Saturday
In the morning , woke up by my mom and talked about piano class things.
Ohya. I need to. x)
Today is new teacher teaching . ;D
I think she is quite good, experienced.
She know my weakness , and said later can practice my performance song then she hear.
Haha. ^^
o(n.n)o miss u so.

Then , in the afternoon , I went KL with mommy^^
We went there with LRT. Masjid Jamek station , again. xP Hi!
We went to Lin Ho . Mommy want buy outfit there .
Haix so bored XD and my phone no battery! ohmy. =(
(I'm using new 016 sim card now =D)
XD this pic's funny


See? my boring face =P
That's the last pic I captured TT since my phone no battery

After finished purchased (huuuXD)
I preferred go to ts or else . Mommy brought me walk to there.
Wow. Quite a not short distance haha.
We went to WOODS organic restaurant to eat. or have tea. ;D
Nice nice nice! XD healthy and delicious . Just expensive a bit . cause organic. =D
We have ordered crystal mineral water o.o (coz pandan water sold out) , special porridge , brown rice coffee cake and a special juice XD





























See? nice? (sry have to imagine ">.<")

Lols. after that just surf in sg wang and ts.
Nth special . And I can't buy a dress .
Just buy some accesories. =)
Ohya. SG wang today got Ding Dang geh wat wat wat leh XDD
But I don't have chance to hear =(

En. then . TS. Ate something as dinner(we come to eat geh? o.o XD)
Thus , we went to a digi center . Cause my sim card seems no response.
BUT , I took my number , then wait wait wait and wait . Just sat there and waited.
None of them called my number . And some of them go queued whether their number not in the sequence.
OG. what's this? The rule really not enough good.==
We didn't bear with it . Just gone. =P

Back home with Monorail and then LRT . heehee.
Daddy fetched us home . We also gone to pandan capital again to ask.
That ppl said that he's too busy and forgotten mine == maybe lost my data gua .
I wrote it for him again, finally can liao =P
And mommy king jor gei gui , maybe wan buy phone .
And I hope I can buy memory =D but 2GB for RM55 leh. ==

Haha. XD sorry for my lecture so much XD
That's the end ler. bye^^
Nitex everyone .

No comments: