♥Wednesday
Today , school will held raptai for majlis anugerah . And also Sports day too.
Some frens and me went school hall at about 10.50 a.m.
The teacher called name and we sat in order .
Lols . And told us all what we have to do on this Saturday .
We got our paper that typed our name and our awards .
Yea. I have to perform piano that day. :)
Teacher got me and then at the last minute I just found out that I have to combine with sajak?
om . U think piano is match with piano? Maybe. But I don't think my song is match. ==
And the teacher said main je la .
The piano condition : some cover with dust , got key no sound , the white key is yellowish== , sound small a bit.
Wow. It's such a very very historical piano? And nobody bother it?
And , the piano chair DISSAPEARED . I'm sitting on the plastic chair that time XD
I told teacher not match, and I can't follow. so , one teacher also said that it's isn't match de la.
So later gimme played my own song once .
And I was so "fishy" (sorry for my broken english ==''', and I'm actually "fishy" all the time== )
Then , we all just practiced go up stage , get the present and then go down from the stage .
Ya, After that, we can go back to our class .
*Oh, this post is very very serious right? XD lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment