La Di Da

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yoo. Geez.

Hello everyone ! yo.
I have changed my blog name.
*If got any problems in detect my blog and its information or link whether before or now , please relink me or follow. =)
Thanks o. ;D

This week , just a usual studying week. =p
I'm still lazy like =x
Teacher already reminded us that next week's exam .
Ha. Ha. Ha. why am still so "relax" here? ish. =p

Just playing, joking, chatting , studying .
Afternoon, I can't leave myself from computer. xP
But next week I will. =) (because it's lack of time for revision XD lol)
And am still busying . everyday repeated the same process.
School ---home/POL-- computer---tuition ---sleep

But am happy with my friendsssss
and new friendssss
hehe^^
Oh yes, am still can't leave my phone . and capture .

This photo is full of meaning XD aha. Just a wink , my mixed feelings. =p

I don't remember it's what day , mon, tue,wed, thurs?
Just before I was ready to go to tuition , I was playing piano in free style.
My second brother came back , and he was seemed have a good mood that day.
After I finished my free song , he took my place XP and began to play .
Surprise? It's actually have a bit related to my oral test article .
My brother had give up piano since he reached grade 8/ 9..
^~^ yeng mah? haha.

Everyday keeping passed and passed slowly and quickly. *wats tat== hee

And today is a BIG BIG day -.-'''

`da`lang`! (林达浪XD)

ROAD RUN 2010 SMKPM

geng marh? no leh. haha.

I woke up early in the morning . and prepare.
After a simple breakfast , I went school. XD
Hmphh. It's a quite nice day =DD

Heehee. I'm ready! XD (got raining)

haha XD introduce to all. this is Ravneet Kaur , one of my classmate and fren . funny pichaxx XD
*I look so ehem funny, I know xP
See? that's belongs to the primary school geh. haha.
cute cute short short geh primary school students running XD
gambateh! =P

Fren and I just walking relax.
Sometimes run . XD
Anyway , it's fun . XD
Shuang larh!
haha. Sweating a bit that time .

Between , got 4 stations that give us different colours of rubberband . =D

After don't know how many time passed , we reached the school XD
Take our food and give teacher sign , then we went to canteen. =)
Met Sue there =DD she's nice. x)
fren and I bought drink in canteen.

Ravneet , Rose , Azmah... them came .
And we playing with phone and hearing music there =DD
*Yenth didn't bring hp==
So great . got paparazzi by lady gaga=D Down . All American reject .
Especially YOU BELONGS WITH ME by Taylor Swift dang nice!XD
Many ppl love it ! =D me too~^^
Blehh =P
vvv peace n.n

Huhh...And now am facing the computer . *of course.

Photos, which one nicer? =)
* I can't leave my camera phone . *try to . =) * but it's soooo quiet all the time==~~

shhh. keep. =)
Just smile . whether happy or not . =) smile is nice.
Hmhmm. haha. half of love. =)

Blehh~~ (n.n)o
">.<" I know I'm so ignore.
Lastly, GAMBATEH!!!!!!!! for my exam bah ! and all of you too! o(^~^)v

That's all for today . Byee. ^^

I'm hurt by myself . I have to change .
Forget about u . And all my bad feelings .
And , I have no more time to think more about u.
Now , I'm new. new xinnee . =)

LOVE , can make hurts , can make you happy . =)
That's why it called LOVE.

No comments: