La Di Da

Sunday, March 28, 2010

♥SATURDAY and SUNDAY

Yeaa . This is SATURDAY post plus today . haha .
I have to remind you that this post is sooooo LONG! haha. slowly slowly yaa =P psps=)
*If my photos too ehem , no need force yourself to take a look at it XD lol hope it isn't =)
if don't really understand what I said, don't worry, it's actually normal . I also don't understand XD no la nth nth .

Yesterday , Majlis Anugerah 2009 SMKPM held !
I have to go for get prices and do piano performance . =)
In the early morning , again , 7 something I reached my school!

I went daftar on the desk that is responsible for this .
And met Hamsa them . =)
After that , I went meet with Keisha and settled my outfit . Thanks ya. =)

Then , Yong Yi came and we three sat and walked here and there. =P
"merayau-rayau" lols .
After I came back to hall , teachers scolded x) and said my dress isn't suitable . ==
and how I can go up stage to get price .
omg .

But luckily after that problems not really go on worse , teacher told me to tie my hair .
I just done it fastly .
And I got my price , fixed back my hair , go get price again==
Next , my piano performance :D nervous x)


Thanks Sweetheart Keisha's for captured and Dear's record . =)
And thanks all support! It's so sweet. x) yeah! :D Yinyin also came . ;D

whoa! I'm too nervous . My heartbeat was very fast . I tried to act like Im calm enough . =P
After I finished my performance , I felt that I'm like hard to breath XD lol. just a "simile" only larh hehe.

We went McD ! yay. 5 ppl . =P
Shared a breakfast meal with Keisha :)

♥I'm loving it! aha. xP

PA system 3 ppl : Aaron , Enjian and Yonghao also came .

And Yinyin first went back . We four played awhile there.
Thus , we walked back to school . Mesyuarat agung PIBG already started .
Didn't bother that . I called my daddy to come and fetch me .
They waited until I got into the car then they went CC . haha.

♥NICE DAY =)

I "rushed" to piano class in Melodic, Pandan Capital.
Teacher's kind =) She didn't scolded me although I didn't practice and do my theory .
Moreover , she asked me what happened . Sorry teacher . =P
And she said that she was same skinny like me when she was young . haha.



Bathed . Computer . Evening we have to go PGRM for attending a programme .
Named "♥Great Love Brightens The World♥" or something like that .
Organised by Taiwan Buddhist Foundation Tzu Chi .

Ate in a new restaurant nearby Pandan Indah / Fajar .
Nice light and shop .
Food , I have no idea . nice also .
Next time wanna try theirs deserts like brownie and ice-cream x)
xd

why my expression so weird XD don't want anybody realize im taking photos=P

Sunshine♥Sunset

Reached there . :D many people .
This foundation actually quite good =) friendly somemore , and helped many ppls , without any differ from religious , countries or anything .

outside the performance hall .

We went inside with ticket.

The BIG BIG HALL! haha. surrounded by seats . upper level seats . base level seats . ;D

Blekk . Before the programme started .

They have 手语表演。
Got a 金钟奖主持人。==
Erm. actually this is about a channel . Great Love .

Have drama that describe a real story , it's actually touching .
And the real people , besides the actress, came and told the story that would not find in the drama . They all joined Tzu Chi this foundation .
I think they all are come from Taiwan :D


Emm. the channel also have many benefits and programme .
I love a song there . Feels calm when heard it .

We went back after the programme ended at about 9++ or 10 p.m.
(Can't take part in the Earth Hour 60 ">.<")
Home Sweet Homeee x)


♥TODAY

Hey yo! Here again ! ;D
I have to wake up in the early morning , 6 something!
I was lying on the seat . Even reached Guan Inn Teng , I slept in the car XD

In the middle I was sleeping , daddy brought car to buy an ingredients for sell food .
Back again , this time I didn't sleep, just daddy thought I am XD Yea actually I wanted it .

Crazy . =P took photos .
♥this photo , seems like i found hope :D

The sun . =)

Blink my eyes . xP
I love myself . =P ♥hair.

I went eat after daddy come to wake me up . (heehee xP)
And closed the car . I ate .
Thus , I went to play piano (my responsible) for them to sing as usual and do some pray .
Then back to my own dharma class .
Oh finally met my friendss x) haha . lol. Last time the dharma class held a camp, I can't go .

Huh. Frens and I indirectly took part into a performance for the Wesak Day later . ==
We didn't meant to do so but just sat there , don't even knew that they are the performers . =P
Nevermine .
Ate again .
Jeanno went back (forced. to go Midvalley! XD) and I stayed there practice.

waited daddy until their dharma choir class ended .
Back back back! x)

♥ Sometimes love raining , sometimes not . :D

Back home , bathed and ate again =P

Wow. It's a quite usual day~ ehem~
Today I had grown up a little bit x)
Just my friends knew it(some female frens)=P

Byee ya~! haha^^ Nitez!♥

No comments: