La Di Da

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

♥ Speechless

Hello all :)
Finally I'm willing to write a post again .
These days are awkward . Except monday .

I went to K.L. with dear and her family . :)
I also met compass and hongmeng there and yumchar together .
I ran through pavilion , lot 10 , sg wang and then timesquare with her . LOL .
Extremely hyper /.\
But I was down because failed to watch 《那些年》! T.T
And I wonder would I be able to have a chance to watch it with friends next time? /.\

couple :3

"her bf" =.= 柯震东 ♥ mwahaha
Bluekk :P
I like this ♥


nub me :X
Hello Kitty ♥



nice decoration ♥ :3 cute !
Cute sticky :3 and nub me .
OMG dark circles :X
Snowflake ♥ I had chosen a not-really-tasty one . /.\

Had a nice day ♥

But the consequences never end well .
Sigh . (:

Cry not equal to weakness .
So , I cried till I almost vomit out my heart lol. .
Anyway, thanks all my friends . ♥


December finally came . And , I feel scary .
I'm not really pleased for it .
But , the time would never stop for me .
Keep going then.

Wish and hopes ♥
Bye .

No comments: