La Di Da

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 ♥

Hello all ! ♥
Today's a special date , 11.11.11 :))

Do you have any activities to celebrate ?
Or same with me , stay at home and bored?
Or it's the same like what usual day is ?
Yeah that's what i feel haha .

A special day , but a usual day . :(
Nothing much to plan , nothing much to do .

Somehow I miss to go tuition , instead of sitting here facing pad all day .
And TV always my "close friend" . /o\

i hope to go somewhere everyday .
Yea im serious , everyday .
i don't love to sit here , do nothing , or hide in my room . :X

Now , im trying to curl up my hair hehe.
Hope it works !
im gonna find back my things that i lost in this holidays XD im so worse to lost it .

i wanna eat ! I wanna drink ! I want food , beverages , snacks , dessert !! ♥ :((

I NEED IT .

Wish you all have a nice and happy day !

Hope my wishes come true X)

Happy Single Day ! :)

Buai buai . ♥

bitter me HAHAHA

No comments: