La Di Da

Friday, November 18, 2011

in the midnight :)

Okayy larh .. Actually wanna post something larh :)
Just simple one .
Last last post have to wait for the photos and some words then done .
Haha .

Now 1a.m. In the midnight ,
Using pad now . :)
Why I haven't sleep? XD don't know larh .

Felt like i'm a useless person .
i'm so weak .
How am i gonna make myself stronger and become more independent and mature?
Tell me . I would do it . I would try my best .
I never hope to be a useless little girl .
In beneath . I'm 16 . After few years , I have to face the whole world .
I have to withstand everything by myself .
I know that . But I don't know whether I could do that so .
Sigh...

Can you set me free and let me breath? Though i might break my wings , but i'm sure i could learn something .
i will heal myself though .
i want to work out something . ..

Feel so hopelessness .
Never like now before .
Worse than never .

Okayy , i would tolerate and live my life .
Though holiday is so much boring . :X

I don't want to be a nerd and I don't want to be a "strawberry" !

Can you hear me? No , you never hear me so .

Sigh...

i will be doing a performance in Spectrum . Date 26th of November :)
something like concert .
Have to practise /.\
Anyone can come just come larh :) though im not doing promotion for melodic . ._.


lastly , I'm not born for what you want me to be like .
Thanks ,

Buai buai . Love ya .
Gambateh !

:)

No comments: