My look last night ♥ :) I love da outfit .But the hair spoilt ! arghhh . T^T
And , thanks facebook friends for liking T.T more than 60 and close to 70 now .
I'm so gam dong =.= LOL .
I had my performance done :D in front of spectrum there .
I felt so so so nervous . :X
And, finally done . Phewww .
Still shivering after I finished the performance XD
I have got present too :D snackss and tupperware . for every performer one .
Hmph . My primary friends came :'D
Dian dian , huiiyi , gaikpei , hongmeng and compass . :D
I saw szejen too :D
I'm so so so happy .
Chatted and had fun with them in A&W .
They're so funny and me so too . HAHAHA .
Thank you so much guys !! ♥ ♥
Hope to see all again D:
Btw , I couldn't be able to eat anything .
I had no appetite lol . o.o
and yet compass kept mentioned bout vegetarian . lol =.=
Anyway , still thinking of those bad things :X
STop STOP stop !
Keep on your good mood . purleaassee . :) ♥ ♥ Xinnee
♥
Okayy , you can watch the performance HERE .♥ :))
Just click the "HERE" in blue there .
Hope you like it .
♥
Yesh , finally done . :)
Hopefully there's loads of good days waiting for me ! ♥
Ya there is . I have to believe . :)
Bye ♥ Love ya .
No comments:
Post a Comment