La Di Da

Friday, November 25, 2011

♥ I love you

The title? Oh it's because of I don't know what's the suitable title .

Olivia Ong's song . I love you , I love you , I love you , I do .
:)


I can't type chinese . Sad LOL .

How are you?
I'm fine . But what if I tipu you?
Actually I'm not that fine . whatever . /.\

Crazy Xinnee did crazy things . It's all normal .

Yeah I'm sad . Really sad .
Painful spread throughout my heart .
I don't know . never felt this before .

Tomorrow night 7p.m. at Spectrum .
Performance .
Mine one is piano duet with violin .
Play the song of the castle of the sky .
Nice song .
Come larh .

Lately felt suffering in sleeping and waking up .
Really suffer ...

Anyway , cheer up larhh :)))

Don't hear sad songs liaw . /o\

But sad songs' nice T.T

Hehe XD

Bye , say something here larh . Too bored . :X

No comments: