La Di Da

Sunday, December 4, 2011

♥ Mwah !

XDD wonder what happened to the title?
No idea . I'm in good mood. :P

Hmph . 4th of December , my mom's birthday . :3
Happy birthday mommy . ♥
Bought a present for her . :)

3th of December , Saturday . ♥
I went to watch <那些年> ! :D
With Dian , hm and compass .

Outfit :3 LOL .
I was glad that my ponytail has grew longer XD LOL

with dian ♥ :D

Teehee :D



4th of December ♥
We went to eat dinner at night , about 9p.m. LOL
after my big bro and 2nd bro came back. :3
Kechara restaurant , Viva ♥ !
Classy :3

My big brotha just came back from trip in Penang and Langkawi .
He brought his students one . as a teacher /.\
I miss my graduation trip in primary school X) ! T^T

He bought and brought so many thingy back home .
Happy happy XD
I wanna go penang and langkawi ! ♥

Whisky , alcohol drinks and chocolates which contain alcohol . :3 I can't touch . My bro said . :X
Some of them are for decoration use XD
Key chain . :3
This chocolate is nice ! ♥ ♥ really nice . :DD



I thought of a phrase when I was waiting for the dishes to come .

我来到这世界是为了寻开心的,而不是为了悲伤生气而来. :3

LOL .

Everything is gonna be fine . ♥

Must always remember this . :)

Okayy .
5th of December , 1st day of tuition .
yeah . GAMBATEH . ♥

Goodnight all ♥

No comments: