
Thanks for visit yeaah .
Today's winter solstice festival ! :3
That's means this year gonna end soon . /.\
Time passes in a blinking of eyes huh .
And it's the time to make tang yuan and eat it ! :DD
So cute ♥软绵绵 soft and sweet ♥ nice
We always make tongyuen without anything inside . means it's plain one.
Although I hope to eat the one which have peanut or other thingie inside :9
Anyway , it's nice ! XD

Making tang yuan on my face haha XD can see cannot eatChristmas is around the corner too ! what you want for christmas? or whats your plan during christmas? :D tell me
I don't have any plan of it . But i hope for christmas present X) hee hee ♥
I started to work . for few days only. Because of tuition. :3
RM30 per day . For me , I'm happy for it . It's the first salary I get in my life. :3
How meaningful lol. I hope I could go for many days as i can in these two weeks time .
I can't imagine there's two weeks left until the school reopen. OMG.
I can't imagine I will be one of the spm candidates next year. :X
I don't want to graduate /.\
Anyway ...... just gambateh ! :D
Gambateh to all of you too ! ♥
And wish you and me happy everyday ! ♥
Okay . See you .
Buai buai . ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment