La Di Da

Thursday, December 8, 2011

♥ Birthday 7/12


:) Finally , my birthday have passed .
With my tears of happiness .
I really feel touched . XD Love you all , my friends . :3
I had enough of cakess these days /.\ I had many cakes to eat in this year .
LOL XD
And , I have two cute friends who gifted me same type of thingie XD A piggy bank .
But different style larh . Thankew :D ♥
:3


Well , last night I went to K.I.T. and stayed until 2p.m. today.
To practice dance and capture MV. :) LOL.
Hope it's okay . X)

Somehow , I don't know why I can't get along really well with a team of people . :X
I might be anti-social LOL? XD Impossible XDD
/.\ haih . problem me .

Okayy. That's all for today .
Details later.
Bubyee . :) ♥

No comments: