La Di Da

Sunday, December 11, 2011

♥ Experience and realization

Hello all :) I'm Charlene + Xinnee /___________\
LOLLLLLL .
I have attended singing competition which organized by 马青.
Spectrum again lol .
I felt terrible with my performance and as I expected , I can't be able to get into final .
I want money arhhhh T__________T

These are the photos :) ♥

Make up ♥ :3 [hard to clean up though]

Thanks sweetheart for accompanying , styling and photographing ♥ :)




Noob =________=
With moon :D long time didnt see liaw .

There I also met xinyi , carmen ~

Carmen has got into final :D gambateh yea !

Too many gou shao (高手) ! >.<
pui fuk ! :X


刚才分析了一下.现在竟然忘了T_________T
Erm .
觉得自己声音真的好弱 .
也太久没拿mic了,真的非常非常不习惯.
真的比不上啊啊啊
气不够,没有开到声吧..

嗯...大家都说"当拿个经验吧!"
嗯,对.:)

突然觉得唱歌真的真的真的只能当兴趣.:)
对我来说啦.
对geng的人来说当然是很好的.

刚才有一阵子对自己的声音失去信心,不想唱了.
可是,如果我就因为这样就放弃,那太逊了!
我还是会喜欢上唱歌的.过一阵子吧哈~
因为真的接受不了在台上对着mic唱歌的声音.

突然觉得自己什么都平平./__________\
自己喜欢的唱歌也平平,钢琴也算平平而已,其他也是.
运动细胞更加是...=.= 该训练训练了
只有读书成绩算比其他好一点.=__________=
哎,杨晓霓你还是专心读书好啦.
整个nerd XD 幸好你没到nerd的程度/.\

加油! ♥


好想学好多东西!! >__________<

真的很庆幸,有一班好朋友! :)
Really feel grateful for all my friends .
Always made me feel happy and gamdong although a lil things :)
["A little things that make life great~~" XDD from Innocence by Avril Lavigne ♥ ]
I really appreciate .
Love you all ! ♥

Somehow sometimes I can't get along well . But , I still have friendsss ! wootz ! XD

How come I'm so excited right now =-=

Tomorrow is a nice day , I guess? C:
3 VIP coming to my home . ♥ :P dating XD eiiyerrr
See yahs ! :D

Goodnight Bloggie , Goodnight Facebook , Goodnight world , Goodnight me ♥

No comments: