La Di Da

Friday, April 12, 2013

Recent life, is a LOL

Hi there.:) Lol I realised that I have not been writing english post for a long time.
Recently, so many negative post in my blog.
I'm just too honest to express out my real feelings haha.
Guess what, I have just woke up.
Never eat anything, never change and wash, just sitting here facing ipad. (need a laptop seriously T-T)
This routine repeats everyday. /-\ not healthy right, i know, will change, but don't know when.

Lately, keep finding job with Elaina. Everyone needs money!
And last time the job offered in Midvalley asked us to go to interview immediately at night lol.
Ridiculously, we went to Midvalley. By LRT and Commuter.
This is the first interview in my life!

It was just terrible. I stammered and keep repeating the same thing, lol.
The interviewers sat there like a boss and looked at us with lc expression, in a cafe. =-=
I was too nervous. And one thing that is I don't really want to do this job because the jobplace is too far, that I wanted to tell that person straighforwardly.
But it's just too impolite or weird right, spent 1 hour to go there and tell the person "I don't want to work for you!" hahaha.
Anyway, as expected, I failed. Heehee.
Bad experience. Next time, must be prepared and go.
(but I don't think I can prepare anything though, presentation? =____=)

Happily ! My spm result made me earn some money, from some society.
Feel glad that I could earn money using that result, lol. O-O

Btw, everyone's just paying attention to their own things.
K fine, I just do so too.
I have lot of things to concern about, lots of things to do, lots of things to face.
Know it's tough. But no way to hide from it.

What to say? Life is tough, but you have to enjoy it. (?)
What makes me feel tough is all about making choices and accept the truth.
Struggled between alevel and stpm. =-=
Save some money and take a risk? Or just ptptn in the future. But even ptptn is not enough to pay that money in private university.
No ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Gone crazyyyyyy.
Why I didn't save money for my education. SOB SOB T-T
Btw, tarc already offered me to alevel. Don't know larh. My mom told me just go for alevel as I have been offered.

Anyway, just stop here, or my stomach would be sick.
Buhbyeee. :) Have a nice day.
FREEDOM needed! T___________________T

2 comments:

byelaina said...

stick to A-level with me. okay problem solved! *teehee

Charlene ♥ said...

Lol :3 btw alevel equals to english. Horrible. HAHAHAA.