Depressed.
Worried.
Nervous.
Happy.
Glad.
All mixed.
Whataya want from me.
I'm exhausted.
But I won't choose to yield.
Thank you, for me to be stronger, and sad-er.
Recently, the dream is so weird lol.
One of them was, I saw all my friends and my seniors and teachers.
And I was crying in the whole dream.
Feel very very depressed.
It's not good to wake up after such a dream.
Although I should be happy seeing all of them. But it's not real what.
Yesterday, birthday surprise for my bii Shaly is totally successful ! :)
And finally we four gather again :') I will miss you all very much.
Happy birthday to you <3 wish your dream and wishes come true ! X))
And I got a new laptop today ! :D
Dell, using windows 8.
Appreciate it T v T although a bit troublesome.
Anyway, I will just continue my journey.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Tough to me, but with loves I think I will be alright. Hope so. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment