La Di Da

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

:')

I miss my daddy so much. :')
Today (12am ady) is the 100th day he left us.
I have to wake up earlier than usual to offer a sacrifices to him.
Regret of didn't take many photos with him.
I focussed on my things too much during these years..

I won't left out any things about him after he left.
Including his message drafts in his phone, every photos with him, his likes in facebook, his words, and the memories with him during these 17years and 7 days.
Wow, the memory is powerful that when it comes up to my mind, tears drop immediately, lol.

I would like to note down our memories, cause I'm scared that I would forget in the future..

He taught me to memorise and recite 论语,大学,唐诗, and I forgot everything ady now lol.
Since I started studying in kindergarten, he brought me to school everyday.
He was a teacher in morning session so he hugged me who was still sleeping into the car.
He accompanied me to do homework and study until late in the night. And answered my questions.

I followed him to the school..
And also to the stage and gave him flowers (or accepted flowers from other ppl lol not sure) during his retirement ceremony.
He fetched us everywhere. Travelling, eating, shopping...

So regret, on didn't concern and do much things for him, seeing him so suffered in last few years until he passed away, even ignored and feel not pleasant of his action sometimes.
(So I also don't know how to do with my mom.. She is the only one who love me the most beside papa even sometimes not in the right way lol. )

His voice, his everything, just became past and memories.
I was so rely on him. Maybe it's not a good thing.
And now I have to rely on myself.

Keep him deep in my heart forever and ever.

4 comments:

byelaina said...

i miss him, too.
we'll get through this together.
stay strong, and move on.
love you.

Charlene ♥ said...

Yeah. :')
Life still goes on.
The truth is they left.
sigh.
Thanks sweetheart , love ya <3

yibiyaya said...

You had a good daddy
Be proud
And do ur best in ur future
<3

Charlene ♥ said...

Yeaa :)
I will keep him in heart and continue my journey.
I have long journey to go.
Fighting !
Thanks ah bii <3