La Di Da

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Positive?

Hmph, let's stop something negative, and think something positive?
There's nothing perfect in this world.And we don't have to pleasure everyone in this world.(But I don't want to have enemy though.) We don't have to make friends with everyone in this world.People have different personalities.
And some people can't match and some can. (what is this english =-=)
I believe in fate.

I know. Yeah. Be a cool person. :)(but still upset hahaha.)
And accept that I am not sociable. Don't ask me that did i thk that i am sociable before /-\
But I am friendly :目 say hi to me. LOL.

Nothing's easy in this world ! Begin to accept challenges. I can change, at least I want to. Anyway, I have opened a new blog lol. pink rose X)
And I want to change this blog name. Change to a sweet one :3 or tasty one. Lol.
Or a meaningful one.
And I would try not to write something only about myself.
Maybe anything about me. And I think after school starts I would have lot of things to write.
But will be busy /-\ and having two blogs.

Found nice quotes!
From my best friend's idol, Albert Einstein. :)

No comments: