Just get bored with life and people.
I don't know it's me or what, everything's not going smoothly.
People, Things, My mind, Matters, And else.
And I just can't bear with this life.
People who had fun together long time ago, now can't even say "Hi" to each other.
Is it my problem? Am I being hated by most of the people around me?
People would not know they could make someone be upset because of their unintentional action.
Don't know what to do. Maybe we are just being shy. Lol.
but why to me?
Maybe I should just forget and take no notice of it and appreciate what I have now.
I just cannot be reconciled and always think negatively. Like purposely making myself down? Lol.
People always care their own feelings and things.
Yea I am not excluded in them.
But somehow people didn't realize this phenomenon.
I wonder why people could ignore or hate someone so easily. So I don't really like to ignore people except they are really too annoying.
and being sooo careful when meeting people. maybe that's the point lol.
Maybe I should just, "if you don't like me just get out of my way. " lol. So cool.
Family. I just don't want to say it out here.
Every family has happy moments and also problems.
Get bored with just being at home,
get bored with hating myself,
get bored with being indifferent and ordinary,
get bored with just stay quiet in the crowd,
get bored with being timid with people,
get bored with this real world,
get bored with being ignored,
get bored with dealing with people,
get bored with upset because of other people,
get bored with entry and exit of people in my life,
get bored with caring others' opinions about me,
get bored to be good and positive,
get bored to achieve anything, get bored, get bored, get bored.
(Sorry if you are getting bored with me lol.)
But, what to do, I was born to this world. I have to live. And I can't control everything in my life.
Sad case.
Maybe I was thinking too negatively? lol
Maybe I should take a rest.
WATCHING VARIETY SHOWS AND ELSE ARE THE HAPPIEST MOMENTS EVERRRRRRR! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment