Hello there ;) I'm here again with tiredness and boredom .
The weather often changes recently and I feel like it is similar to my mood . Haa.
I hate hot weather , it makes me feel sick and drowsy.
oh god . The exam is coming very soon !
Yet I feel so sick and energy-less .
I really don't know how to boost my energy and perk up .
You know , exam needs LOADS of energy . /.\
Sleepy , laziness, sickness and stress come together at the same time and attack me.
Feel like doing "counter-strike" and beat them all until they never could set me down again .
Grrr.
Shouldn't I give up?
I'm on the verge of it , but my friends were pulling me back .
Always need advices from them .
cause I'm a weak fellow :X
Pleaase go away ! sickness !
I'm enough being with you once a month ! Please never come back again forever ! D:
But , it's quite impossible T.T
Anyway , best of luck in exam .
Oh no ....
Kay , bye then .
No comments:
Post a Comment