Hello :) I come to be emo again . LOL.
No larh . Actually my mood was good , tomorrow holiday until next week leah !
But , somehow interrupted...
I feel like crying...
But i wont...
Why? Why should I ?
I dunno whats the reason ...
it's depends on you , 老天爷..
My life was arranged like this..
I will accept it with gratefulness and cherish ...
Though.
i'm lucky enough to live safely and healthy now . nothing more to be demanded or requested or portulated , right? :)
i will try my best .
Keep calm and be simple <3 :)
Hope to
Be one who makes ppl feel comfortable and happy with and makes me happy with myself..
I want , kick out the self-centered , sensitive , selfish , emotional characteristics out of my personality... OUT u go .
Please . I feel bad with you ....
I don't hope the last semester to end , I don't hope this year will be ended , I don't hope next year is coming , I don't hope for last term holiday , but , They will happen when the time pass... hate it .
Just make me help myself to accept .
Bye , my friends , sorry , See you . <3
No comments:
Post a Comment