La Di Da

Sunday, October 23, 2011

MAINTAINING is much more harder than ACHIEVING ♥

Hello my friends . :) I'm here again .
Attempted to write a post before I go for dinner .

Grateful :)

Today , went for an activities of charity .
It's nice . Nice to be able to lend a hand in this event . :)

Realized that ...
Hmm... Do you all realize ?
Actually we are already so hang fuk . :) cantonese larh ahha..
Most of us do not poor , have lots of food to eat everyday , have water to drink , have oxygen to breathe in , have parent or family take care of you , or have chances to go to school and make friends , can take part in many activities , learn many things , do many things , interest and so on.
And , we can sleep and wake up everyday . /o\
See? There are soooo many things that we can appreciate for , be grateful for .
Although we won't see it really clear . As we enjoying many things now .
So , just cherish larh XD that's the point after all .

I'm learning to appreciate and accept everything in my life .
The fact is , maintaining is always harder than achieve ! but it's more important !
I tried out so many times .
I think I need that kind of determination . XD
Seriously . :P

Anyway , lets get some more relaxing topic .
That's holiday ! Though I'm not really hoping it to come . X)
I have got LOADS of plan to be launched .
But , somehow , it's hard to realized a plan X( .
My most lovable plans here :
-Travel or go somewhere with nice scenery like green grass , and sea . Or just somewhere else :D
-Shopping spree will do ! For sureeee . :P [$.$]
-Attending yoga classes (as my dad have came out with this idea) , It's nice !
-Sports activities . The best is that I can learn swimming and cycling ._. [ with determination , XINNEE! ]
-Hang out
-Camps . Dance. o.o
-And , somemore somemore :))
HOPEFULLY ALL OF THEM CAN BE REALIZED IN MY HOLIDAY . yay .
Though it's not possible =.=""


OMG . my determination and realization have gone and flied away all of a sudden . Where are YOU ! @.@
I go find it now . Bubye XD See you ! mwahs !
*What a nice ending . Blek .

Look , so cute! ♥ Gift this smile to you :)) Lovely .

I CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOU SMILE .
Wish to be the person who can make anyone of you smile :)
Just SMILE ! ♥ Lovely.


Buai buai

No comments: