Whooooaaaahhhhhh !!!!
XD kinda curious about why i was shouting like a crazy one right? Right? Right? XD [three-eight-.-]
This post is the 249th post of this blog . UNBELIEVABLE :O
Thinking of next post . What am i gonna write about? Something special ?
Cause that is 250th post ! :D memorable :P
ANY SUGGESTION? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT HERE OR SMS ME . CALL EITHER XD Kidding kidding .
Thankiuuuuu . Aligato ! :3
Wooo...Holiday will be ending soon and another 4-days examination /o\
Yor i don't want lol .
K , face the fact . I haven't even touch my books :3 only a lil .
See? ONLY a lil . :(
Hehe XD worry worry .
After exams , then holiday again :X it's like a cycle .
When i go to school , i love to go either .
Then i go for holiday , i love holiday and be lazier and lazier T~T
After that , go to school again , I love to go then =.=
Very ...... Cycle lorh D:
Don't you feel it the same? Yesh i know .
So , the question here is , most of you love to go to school or go for holiday?
I bet most of the people would choose holiday o.ov
Anyway , i describe holiday as , the period of time where you get drowned in entertainment , happiness and laziness . X3
Agree? :P
Okayy XD I saw someone yawning there .
Don't worry . I will just end here . :D
Buhbyeee <3 Love ya . be happy . :)
I'm looking forward to NOVEMBER <3 Hope to be busy . :3
No comments:
Post a Comment