La Di Da

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Out of control

Hi everyone ! ;)
I have no idea with the title .
Just free! o.o

In the holiday , I had watched movie "Zookeeper" :))
Very funny XD
i had fun and I finished up my holidays with drama and "1 day tour" at klcc and pavilion o.o
I also went to the "Tokyo Street" . :) Honestly , there's not much things . But , it's ok larh :D cool.
So, the holidays ended up here. It's quite depressing right /.\ hehe
i hope for more holidays ! XD But the fact is we have to study /o\

i can't control my temper *faint* LOL
A bit hot-tempered. i can't bear with it though.
i'm out of control ! LOL again.
Hope I can try my best to control my emotion and temper. yeah, that's right.

Anyway, school life is just... No comment .
I have felt bored with that or maybe just a little uneasy?
Blahhhh...
Well, next exam is going to held around October. hate it /.\
Try my best will do.
but I feel so tiring! With stress...all that thingy .

Sorry for my murmuring .
And , this is what a blog so good for XD

Thanks if you read or thanks though if you just passed by.. :)
Goodnight guys.
Have a nice day.

No comments: