La Di Da

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello hello :)

Hello , mina ! ;)
Today is the fourth day of holiday.
While i'm wasting time at home now :) hehe

Last Sunday , just went to midvalley and book fair :)
Mom had cut her hair while I bought something there.
including two durian mooncake ^o^ 冰皮. Full of durian flesh ! Serve when cold . Hmm. Yummy! X)
And two books :D 再看一眼 and another one I have forgotten its title ._.

In these few days, I finished reading quite some books :) hehe .
Actually few only larh =.= hehehe

My big brotha have suggested to go Malacca or somewhere else tomorrow :O
I don't know whether it's true or not o.0 Honestly, I hope it's true :P
Although tomorrow plan is to go to book fair :)
But of course it could be nice if can go travel ;D
Pray and pray >o< !

I will try. i will try to cherish and appreciate. And also not to compare with others. ><
I know it's a terrible habit!
I hope I can be more happier! Yes I can ;)
Anyway, sometimes too attempted to get something will cause us suffer eventually.
So, accept it , don't think of it , mean it , and be yourself <3

Always need to comfort my own. O.o
What are you doing in your holiday? :D
Leave a message here yeah . ;)

Goodnight all.
Though I know noone hear me now :)
See you . <3

No comments: