Hello , im here again. :) haha.
Finally, exam have passed. And holiday's coming ! ;)
Anyway, what to do in holiday? It's kinda boring.
I just hope to go travelling or somewhere else to relax my mind X)
Or having dates with my friends :( however, it's not so possible . X.x
Can i go out of all the things now? i felt bad of myself lorh.
Next Book Exhibition held at KLCC convention centre , coming! :D
Can I just go there everyday and spend my time ALONE there? X)
Hmm that could be great .
Can be out of everything and just concentrate in books there.
Or i just simply want to find some freedom and different feelings there, attempt to run away from the life now.
i really wish that :( truly. Faithfully. !
Hehe.
Maybe can't understand what I'm talking. As I'm too weird to be :)
Haha
Actually im a friendly person XD yeah .
LOL. /.\ Im sorry . Becoming crAzy.
HAPPINESS! This is my only wish after all . :(
Hope I could realize it.
That's all i can say. :) no matter got people come to analyse my words or not XD
Bye mwahs !
No comments:
Post a Comment