好久不见啦~~~:)
大家好吗?
其实下面还有很多的篇章:)
我很懒。虽然很压力地想把书读好。
勉强不来:)
No more naive..No more childish..No more fragile ..
No lazy not to be blurred all the time ...
Growing and growing..
I feel like wanna shout , I DON'T WANT TO BECOME ADULT! XD
I kinda love my life actually . :) School , my class and tuition .
Family , happy and love them , but when problems exist , I really don't know how I could help them...
Family is the most important . ya?
Ain't no perfect .
But I really feel that I have too much shortcomings :S
I want to get rid of it !
I want to cheer :D !
Cheer smile and laugh everyday!
Can I make it? For sure , I will try :DD
Cause I know I'm not a sad girl . Hee .
Just thinking too much girl . LOL .
Geeeee :目
I love singing ♥ too much too much .
Forgive me .
Byebye :D
Sayonara .
Tata .
Leave a "footstep" as you enter my bloggiee =D
Thanks ! See ya .
Ugly girl I am . ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment