La Di Da

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hi :)

It's really a long time I didn't use my computer , including now .
I don't know what to write . And there is no photos to upload .
There are some events that I can post . But lack of photos .
Later ...

Exam finally passed :) it's so tiring and very stressed .
Haih..finally , holiday have started . But I sick t.t
Friday night until Sunday I went to help in the camp of k.I.t.
hahaha...nice experience . And I have to take care my team of children .
Lol . It's tiring . But okay larh XD
And dance . Nice camp lorh . :)
.
Recently photos :) can't upload =.=
Again..

Humph...feel like very empty .
Why ? I also don't know .
Maybe I'm too tired now .
Agree what sweetheart had wrote . :)

Next week , there's another camp . But it's for teenagers .
That's us . I haven't do decision yet .
Asked my friend , she didn't know too.. O.o
Haihss.. Don't know what happened..

Humph . Nothing to write XD negative can't negative , positive can't positive .

Until here larh . :)
Bye-bye Lu .

No comments: