La Di Da

Monday, June 6, 2011

MOOD !

Haha... Mood . This topic .
Actually it's no any meaning .
But recently mood really equal to nothing . Don't know how to describe .
Some of them is holiday mood . Means lazy larh . -.- hee
But very hardworking in play , eat , sleep , hang out and blaaa
Unluckily not much chance to hang out leh....;(
Ho kei cai Cham arh.. [not understand is never mind XD]

Choir matter I have to bother , camp matter also I have to think about .
And keep watch drama these days .
My eyesight becoming weaker and weaker .
Including using iPad , phone .
But , I really sooooooo long time didn't touch my lovely computer.
see , I'm so guai isn't it . /.\ LOL .

I just hope to be happy :))
And cherish .
Actually I'm not negative , just will think so much .
And I'm so tired .
Im a cheerful gal XD LOL = ="
humph . hoi hoi Sam Sam yi geng Zhuk gao , I really don't need to think too much , ya ? : )
But why I always feel Like wanna cry . Ish .

This world leh , got so many lenglui leh ... O.O
Realized..XD

lastly . Hehe...I really stupid , isn't it ?

Bye . Hope there is no question marks above your head after read my blog yeahs XD
See you ................... <3

No comments: