La Di Da

Friday, June 24, 2011

♥ Welcome BacK !!

Hahaha. This title , which I talked to myself .
Had a wonderful holiday with the presence of camp . sheng huo ying .
And all of a sudden , it's school day again . hmph .
Kinda hard to adapt at the beginning .

With the begins of choir competition among classes ,I felt more interesting in school haha .. And this competition also make me and my friendss more closer . very the happy . :)))))

I put the responsibility for playing piano to sweetheart , miss Elaine . wakaka . XD
I become the lead singer , my singing was a little bit soft on tuesday :X in the audition.
while piano is prepared for final .
We are looking forward to final ! Hope can get in lorh .
Our psk teacher said that our class has deducted marks for preparation , and she said we got grade A- . hahaha . its okay what X) And I think I should strengthen my voice .

Tomorrow , the hottest competitions are kawad kaki and pasukan sorak .
Pengakap , OMG , dont have pasukan sorak . They just asked us at the eleventh hour , what we gonna do? At least we could practise if told earlier .
Nevermind , gambateh for kawad ! :)
Well , tomorrow support my friends and shout ! wahahaha . Lets see .

Today , we celebrated birthday earlier for ALvin , Bio teacher .
We gave a big surprise hee !
So happy and so high . The scream and claps soooo sooo sooo loud XD
Happy Birthday Sir ! :D


Enjoy my teenage life .
Cherish and appreciate . :)
Cause it is just so short but memorable .
Although there's LOADS of obstacles and challenge or either things that I ignore , however I will go through it and maybe learn from it . :) [whoah , so positive ]

WHATEVER !!! :P Wish me and all of you happy everyday . Bye then ! ♥ ^~^


No comments: