La Di Da

Saturday, April 9, 2011

♥Xinnee's back :)

HAHAHAH . everytime I said this phrase . I'm back! Long time didn't update! XD LOL
Hello everyone :) How are you? Leave a footstep here , it's enough for me . haaaa .

I always accumulate those long post X) Cause I really seldom touch the computers .
And I'm not willing to . Nothing to DO . :X

Okayy. no more murmuring . Cut the point! XD

It's all about the photos and activities :) !

It was a busy week , last week ! :)
Feel like it had passed for a long time o.o
1st ,
26th of march , at night went kwaninnteng to prepare for something :D
27th , Sunday . Cheers! It's wedding ceremony ! buddhist :)



 We were wearing weird? XD aha . We were responsible to hold the 贡品.
Conclusion, nice experience :P


 Cute =P


These are some of the things :D nice horrrr .

After mission completed and the bride and bridegroom had completed the special ceremony in temple , we approached to the Garden restaurant :D Vegetarian. special and nice food . 
 Decoration so so so special and nice. I couldn't capture them .
 Hey ! Here's the menu ;)
 Last dish , desert :D
 Champagne? :P
 It's grape drink! XD Have red ones too .
 Food food food ♥
 Waiter :D
 First dish
 Last two dish .
 See :D beautiful . ♥ OMG .
 This is sharkfin . wait wait wait . it's vegetarian ;)
 So special :D
 Best Friend ♥ :)
 See ! "Macam long time didn't see water" hee :) Beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL!!!♥
Beside this , some funny things happened =.= luckily . I'm saved ! :X I still can sit here to type bloggiees .
Hahahaha!

Next , 29th of March , my dear , Elaine Kam 's birthday ! :D
Happy Birthday ♥ ! Mwahs .
I couldn't prepare a nice present for you :(( I'm so so so sorry .
Hope next time could do a nice present for you :)

We went to Philharmonic centre in KLCC , Concert !

 Lols.

Although we had been late . Nice concert :)
Then we surfed around klcc .
I ate with my dad after that . :)
 :) City light .
 Waffles . with ice-cream and peach ♥
No idea . I have no mood to eat that night :) so i have chosen desert! : )

Geeez . Next day . 30th of March ! ♥
Poem competition in daerah hulu langat , Chinese . :)
Hey thats a nice day . Though I just got hadiah kepujian . :D
 Eating breakfast =.=

Form1 till 3 competition
 These three little juniors :D still form 1 . have much more and more chances .
So young o.o omg .
I can't remember what I was doing in form 1 :P hee . 38 year of mine .
Juniors are sooooo funny XDD haha . cute larh .

Then rest :D and performancesss . 
 

 I was so nervous :S And perform 1 time to them . :)
*Heyy , don't curi-curi capture me :@* Haha ...

Arghs . my turn . number 5.

 calm down myself .
 And I completed ! XD
But I have sooooo much shortcoming in that :(

After lunch time , one of the judges came out a speeches about this competition and told us about some shortcoming of us . Worry,worry,worry... fulfilled my heart .
after that .. :)
 haha . :) got hadiah kepujian . 优秀奖 . peace . v . also ok what . maybe take part again next year :D perhaps.
And they were so happy for me :)) Thank you . You all actually gave me much confident !

 Lunch time?
 Dad ;)
 Teacher was so happy =D haha .

 Okayy , happy jiu hao ;))

That's my week :D

No comments: