What's life means to you? I'm gonna ask :)
Please leave a comment yaaa ♥ Thanks . haha .
Life , meaningless , temporarily , for me .
Xinne can't find it meaningful .
She have given up many things . actually just let it goes naturally .=.=
But she feels empty still .
Empty life . Like a robot .
How to fulfil a life? :)
Anyway , my life still continue with the sun rises and sets , with the Earth spinning slowly itself .
Day by day .
As usual . continue it with my family and friends .
And With my smile :) hope you like my smile .
And I hope to smile with everyone . I love a smile . ♥
I should have took many things easy ... =)
New books' coming :D
Novels . I love them . haha .
Any nice songs recommend? :)
Lack of songs .
Lastly .
Jaga yourself baik-baik :) by xinne
Heart empty . Mind empty . Everything empty . ♥
Dead x.x choi choi choi .
I need rest .I'm such a weird girl ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment