La Di Da

Saturday, September 18, 2010

♥Exception♥

Hey yah!
I'm here again . :) Hehes .
Holiday is going to end soon .
Mixed-feelings . I hope holiday will not end up T.T
I HOLIDAY =P

At this last moment , I only know just 2 weeks left to reach PMR!
I'm still lazy at home =)
My mind thinking of study but no action for it .
Huhhhh... =.=
Forgive me , I'm still missing holiday life XD
Everyday sleep until very late -.-|||

Haha . Whatever .
Trying hard to stop my negative!!! x)

Lastly , wish all of you in examinations, after holiday . =x
BIG BIG WISHES to all from me h ^.^
Try your best enough ! =D
Gambateh together . ;)


I really have to up up up! =X


See ya at school , my friends!


P/S:*Yenth , call me if you saw this post , kay? ;)



I want nice songs!

No comments: