La Di Da

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

♥Bygones...

Hi! :DD
Am the host , Xinnee , here . :P
haha.

Hmm.. I really don't know what to write recently .
And forgotten some events passed .
Let it pass . let bygones be bygones .
haha..
Even happened many things , I don't wanna bother it at all :X
Get lost , pls . Or I will get lost , fine . :)

Maybeh , something nothing , I thought it something .

Haha .Last Friday or Monday O.O
Daddy mommy brought me , mokii and elaine went to 1U ! :D
Very nice day ^.^


Ehemm,-.- capture outfit , sorry . xD

After we have given permission to walk ourselves , we started to surf everywhere x) hahas.
We went to Big Apple to have our donuts ;DD
Green Tea for Elaine , Apple tea for me and Mokii .

2 donuts each of us ;D

Capture capture* XD


1U :D the center stage , have padi there XD special .

After walk here and there , we went to toilet :P
Capture ! XD
♥With ma VIP babe , ♥ u yaa . :D

3 of us x)


Lalala~


Lengluiss. xD Beloved two ♥ :D mwahs .

Ma sweetheart ♥ :D


We had chosen same clothes to try =.= again =DD haha .
But that dress not really nice ;)

I captured myself too ♥ ;) haha .

Elaine Dear! ♥ Your lovely KITTY :DD hahaha...

After that we meet with my parent .
We had nice dinner with ma parent , and back homeeeee x)
And, some funny thingsss... hehe XD shhh . :X

A very nice day for me ^.^ ♥ I lub u all so muchhh . x)
Of course my momma daddy too ♥ :DD

Maybeh it's ma habit that time , see the sky and think or capture the sky sky sky... ♥ x)
Haha..
Captured last time...


Whatever larh XDDD

Recently , maybeh kinda down . Moody and unstable .
Hmm... Nothing I can say ..
Just hoping ;)

Realized many many things...

Now , I'm just feeling ok .
Hope I will be always ok . haha . ♥ C;


Some picharrsss.......">.<"

I could tie up =D Just very short xD


Very very very Nice novel ♥ 希望树 . love it !!

Ehem o.0

♥ this onee .



Copyrighted . :) Aha .

Hahaha... Just stop my writing here .
See ya .
Byebye ^~^ ♥ And nightz.....

No comments: