La Di Da

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

♥Bookfest & Hang out♥

Hello ! :DD
New post finally . ;)
In this holiday , did you all go out anywhere?
Haha .

BOOK FEST
I went there three times XD
1st time and third time with ma parent . while second time with dear Elaine ;)

First XD took bus with mommy and went there.
Bento ;)

:D

Second XD

Elaine and her mom and her younger brother . and my dad :)



Hahaha XD


crazy funny posing XDD in da car .
Nice nice day! ♥ our 1st date :P ♥

Third! XD
♥ Picharxxx ♥

A talk o.o

Nice XP

And bought some books =DD novel x) teehee XD


MIDVALLEY
With ma parent ♥ x)
Cut hair o.o
I have expected it will be so short , so I took picture 1st XD
Waiting my hair to grow longer now! ;)
Before yooo :) ♥

The center :D

Aww had my ice-cream!!! x) Yumm.

Timesquare & Sg Wang
Again , parent brought me , babe Mokii and dear Elaine . :D
We were shopping there! XDD So happy . ;DD

Want cover up my face =X I clipped up my fringe , coz =.= haiz x) haha .
2 lengluii beside . =)
Other pichars wait for Elaine bah XD

Nice day ♥ 
But , my dress =.= scare ...
Haiz a dress only mah , my mommy =.=


Erm maybeh this is the last post for this month">.<"
Because , examination's coming soon! =X
Haiz . Can't use computer :)
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! :DD
Hope I could be hardworking -.- lol .

GAMBATEH TOGETHER BAH!! 

Byebyee my friends x)

No comments: